Sunday, October 23, 2011

WORLD WAR III IN 72 F%#^&@ HOURS!!!!

I know the world must be near ending. I have agreed with Alec Baldwin and Barrack Hoover Obama in the same week!!! :) This is a sign of impending end of the world events. Baldwin recently defended Capitalism (sort of). And I agree with the Iraq troop withdrawal. Now knowing Obama and his weird passive aggressive foreign policy look for him to enter two more wars for every one he withdraws from. It is official (this is not a joke). I do not know how many wars we are fighting in now. I have literally lost count. I am quite serious. My last count was 6 but maybe 5 after Iraq. But oops I forgot about Uganda and maybe now Mexico so maybe 7?? Could not tell you :( The number of wars we are fighting will soon equal the number of jobs created since 1999.

I will not give Obama any "credit" for any actions in Libya because no actions there should have been taken in the first place. I find the UN call for war crimes investigations of the Kaddafy killing odd as it was the UN itself that dragged our ever too willing asses in there in the first place. It was a war for LSC baby!!! Light Sweet Crude my friends. I am talking oil here people NOT my winning personality!!! lol.

More soon. Here is some great rock and roll and here

No comments: